All claims had to be received or postmarked by May 11, 2017.
This Claim Form relates to all persons who purchased Airfreight Shipping Services, including those persons who purchased Airfreight Shipping Services through freight forwarders or from any air cargo carrier.
Information and Instructions
For the purposes of this Claim Form, the following definitions apply:
(a) Airfreight Shipping Services means airfreight cargo shipping services for shipments to or from Canada between January 1, 2000 and September 11, 2006, but specifically excluding:
- airfreight cargo shipping services for shipments between Canada and the United States; and
- airfreight cargo shipping services provided by integrated air cargo shippers, such as FedEx, UPS, DHL and TNT, on their own aircraft.
For certainty, Airfreight Shipping Services includes airfreight cargo shipping services in which the freight:
- travelled by truck from Canada to the United States, and then by air from the United States to a third country on a through airway bill;
- travelled by air from a third country to the United States, and then by truck from the United States to Canada on a through airway bill; or
- the shipping arrangement was made with an integrated air cargo shipper, but the freight was shipped on an air cargo carrier (not on the integrated shipper’s own aircraft), including any of the Defendants in the litigation.
(b) Airfreight Shipping Services Purchases means the aggregate amount actually paid by Settlement Class Members for Airfreight Shipping Services between January 1, 2000 and September 11, 2006, less any rebates or other form of discounts and taxes.
All completed Claim Forms must be submitted on or before May 11, 2017.
More information about the settlement and the calculation of settlement benefits is available in the Notice of Settlement Approval & Claims Process. If you require assistance completing the Claim Form, please contact the Claims Administrator free of charge at 1-888-291-9655 (U.S. and Canada) or 1-614-553-1296 (International).
Please keep copies of all documentation you send to the Claims Administrator.